Monday, June 25, 2012

Readjustment

I am having a really hard time. First let me say that in Alaska, technology is scarce. I had limited to no Internet access there. It was ridiculous. I felt so far removed from society, but all of those feelings are null and void when you have to brake hard to avoid hitting two black bears crossing the road!! So that's my story and I am sticking to it. I plan to expand more on my glorious, eventful, peaceful, exciting, exhilarating, productive trip soon. Complete with pictures. I took 1200 of them! I am having an extremely hard time adjusting back to this crappy state in which I live. It sucks. I hate it. And to top things off, a tropical storm will be arriving at my doorstep in a matter of hours. I am simply disgusted. Not with the storm, but with the weather. I am starting to question some things in my life. Having a hard time finding the answers. Not sure if its post-vacation shock or what. I think I need an intervention. Psychological intervention. I will put that on my "what-to-do" list (not 'who') for tomorrow. Could I be anymore vague? Still feel so far removed from nursing. I swear I have forgotten everything I have learned. I have to get my head back in the game. School starts back mid-August. Pics coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment