Friday, July 22, 2011

First blog...what to say...

So this blog could very well be a success. It is probable that it will end in failure. I am not very good at keeping up with things. I always say that I don't like certain things because they are a "commitment". I don't like to commit to anything, I tell you! I am however, committed to my husband, my two daughters, and my beautiful cocker spaniel. The dog keeps me on the move just about as much as the kids do.
My first blog could give a little bit of background, and also state why I am actually here. At the ripe old age of 28 I decided that I should go back to school. At the time I was living in Alaska. I decided (along with millions of others) that nursing would be my focus. We have a nursing shortage and nurses are really rolling in the dough (yeah right). Well ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a nurse. After three years of really hard work, I finally found out that I had been accepted into the nursing program. Out of 225 qualified applicants, they chose little ole me (and 94 other peeps). I know it must be meant to be, the way the time frame worked out and all.
So for now, and because it is 1:00 a.m., I am going to wrap this up. For how long? One will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment