Friday, July 29, 2011

Another test under my belt

So I took my third test of four today in pathophysiology. I made an 88. My last test for this class will be August 8th-ish. We are going to Florida the weekend before so it will be interesting to see how I fare on my test after a weekend of deep sea fishing and chillaxing at the beach. I am hoping it will serve as a marker--a marker to end summer and immediately begin the new school year the following Monday. It is going to be so hectic. I almost can't wait!! I know I will regret saying that here in a couple of months. I need to enjoy this "stress free" time while I have it. On another note, I made a very positive stride in my life today. I was able to face some adversity that has been going on for over a year and boy do I feel better. I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel so free from this stress in fact that I have a more positive outlook on nursing school!
So I just had to drop a line today in my constant attempt to maintain this blog. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment