Sunday, July 24, 2011

I made it back

So here I am trying to prepare for my third pathophysiology test. I feel so over this class. I am not sure if it because it is summer or what. I feel burnt out. Unrested. I am having anxiety about this upcoming school year. First of all, I am taking pharmacology fall semester. You have to make a 90 on all tests, which is great for the patient right?? I mean if you are laid up in a hospital bed, you wanna know that your nurse passed all of her dosage calculations exams! Well, I stress so bad when it comes to tests. I am the type of person that learns by doing. Once I get into a routine, I am unstoppable. I can retain information in my brain and be able to think about it--but be totally unable to express the information in words. I so hope I can overcome this. I can't wait to look back on this blog in 6 months-12 months-18 months from now and totally laugh at myself for all the worry. I need to learn to let go of all my worries. Sometimes I wonder if I am nursing material. At this point it is too late to think about that. There have been many changes in my life that have given me the self confidence to do these things. Without those changes, and one day I will discuss them, I would still be the person who thinks she is not valuable. For those changes I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment