Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tired beyond words...

I am in bed winding down and I must make this quick. I am only getting 5 hours asleep every night. In fact, I have not been falling asleep like I should. It is making me crazy. Here is a quick list of this weeks events:

-2 days in nursing home. Sadness, worked to death, adult brief changes, more poop than I have ever seen in my life, on my feet all day, no chairs to sit in, Danskos that are not proving in satisfaction to my feet and oh so aching back, colostomy bags, peg tube feedings, attitudes, destructive behavior by fellow student, successful head to toe assessment, nursing notes, nursing diagnoses, soapier notes, paperwork and more paperwork for the clinical experience, mass confusion, dead tired.

-failing tests that shou,d be seemingly easy based on their content, but no, they must be made difficult beyond stupid words

-had an emotional talk with my clinical instructor about fellow student. Learned that I am the third person to have the same complaint, much to my surprise. More on that later when it's not midnight.

-thankful that I have wonderful friends who listen to my problems and for advice. Advice that I have finally taken. They will be so proud.

-booked plane tickets for a ip to Alaska in June!!! I am so stoked but too busy to plan for it right now.

More later when I don't have a test in 8 hours and isn't past midnight when I am updating my blog!!

Night all!!

1 comment:

  1. It is sad those homes...but somebody has to do it! Alaska sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete