Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Sayin...

I will never complain about school again.  I am making this promise right now!!  I am so bored I could scream!  It is too hot, the kids are too wild, and I was just not feeling the pool today for some reason.  I need some sort of inspiration to make it through life until August 13th.  Or at least I hope it is August 13th!!

I won Yard of the Month for neighborhood just a few days ago.  It's funny how I win just when I think that I don't deserve it.  All of my flowers are drooping and many are dying because of the heat.  I won't even begin to discuss my garden.  It's a mess!
So after someone came and put the sign up, it fell over!  I went out to pick it up (because how tacky is that to have a sign of this nature toppled over in the grass?) and a SNAKE slithered between my legs!!  That is the second snake I have seen in the past week or so.  I sure hope this isn't a sign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment