Sunday, July 15, 2012

Making choices...and ridding myself of options



After church we cruised on over to see my parents.  They are always just the happiest people.  And tonight especially, because my mom bought herself a new 2012 Buick Enclave.  She let me drive it.  It was nice, but I wasn't too impressed.  I am just not into the Buick.  I associate them with the more elderly generation.  The only thing it had that I WISH that I had in my WONDERFUL, PAID IN FULL Honda Odyssey, is a connector for an iPod or iPhone.  I want one desperately, however my desperation would cost me $450!!  Not too cute on an unemployed student nurses salary, right??  And that is just for the adaptor.  Sickening.  


So, for those of you who know me, like REALLY know me in the flesh,  I am currently working on becoming healthier both mentally and physically.  By physical, I am starting out with some much needed sleep.  Mentally, well I am not doing so good in that department.  I have lost 5 pounds WITHOUT intention since I returned from my trip to Alaska.  I have been totally on edge and can barely eat.  So much weighing heavily on my mind and I am trying to turn to the right place, but I keep coming back to the same decision.  In essence, I am so tired of the stresses placed upon me.  I want to be taken care of both physically and emotionally.  I was thinking earlier how cool would it be to have someone plan a trip.  For once not to be the travel agent, but to let a travel agent do all the work for ME!!  What once looked like an option, is turning itself into a choice.  But I digress...

No comments:

Post a Comment