Sunday, August 14, 2011

The end is drawing nigh...

So here I am at 0135 on a Sunday morning (gotta get used to using the military time) reading my "How to the Get the Most from Nursing School" book. I am counting down the hours until my freedom is lost once again. I am hopeful that it won't be that bad and I will still have some semblance of a life. I admit that I am nervous. I am trying to overcome some interpersonal issues I have with Mrs. Faux Fortunate. I am trying t figure out how I can avoid her for the next two years. Maybe I should rename her something like Mrs. She Doesn't Deserve a Second Thought From Me. That would be a good name for her! Nah, I will just stick with Mrs. Faux Fortunate. I really like the word "faux" and actually use it quite often because it is a great descriptive word for so many people. There was this one chick in Alaska who I termed my Faux Friend. I had to drop her like a hot potato because I could no longer put up with her materialism. More on her later, but speaking of materialism--I got a new iPhone yesterday. I am completely enthralled with the Apple world. It just makes so much more sense. So I had a Droid X before and now it belongs to my hubby. He is really enjoying it so far, playing Angry Birds mostly.
Today I cleaned my house and did all my laundry. Tomorrow is going to be a good day and hopefully it will be filled with R&R. I look forward to watching our favorite family show, Big Brother.
In 24 hours I will be in a Melatonin induced sleep having nightmares about my upcoming day. Okay, maybe not nightmares but you get the picture! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment