Monday, August 22, 2011

Quick update while I should be sleeping...

My only follower Kelsy would like to know who exactly Mrs. Faux is. Kelsy, this is for you! Mrs. Faux was originally an acquaintance of mine connected through our daughters Girl Scout troop and then I found out she was a fellow pre-nursing student. I should have known from the start that she was bad news. She is all about name brand clothing. She points out what people where by their insignia. "Oooh, I love that Ann Klein dress you are wearing. Where did you get it?", "is that a Nautica bathing suit you are wearing?". These are just a few of the ways she makes herself pompous. She would even ask my kids where they got their "cute" bathing suit!
So she had started to talk to me about other people. My friends. I would change the subject. At that point it was just this past June and we were hanging out at the pool everyday with our kids. I got sick of her and all of her talking about other people. I quit going. Simple, right?
Well the following week I found out about a scholarship opportunity for military spouses. It would award us simply for being a military wife by giving us $6000 for use toward tuition, fees, and expenses. AwesoMe, huh?? So I signed up for the scholarship and headed to the University to see what I needed to do next. I then received a text from Mrs. Faux. She asked "did you apply for that $6000 scholarship? I replied "yes". That was the last time she would text/speak to me.
Today a funny thing happened. We were on our break from class and I went to the restroom. Whe I came out of the stall, she was standing there waiting. I laughed thinking to myself that her poor butt had to sit where mine once was. Was that porcelain seat good enough for her toosh too? And then later she was coming out of the classroom and didn't even hold the door for me. She just let it slam! Meany! She can't even treat me with the courtesy that she would treat a stranger with

On another note, we worked on HEENT today. Pretty easy, huh? Tomorrow we will be taking each others blood pressures for the first time!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a blog spot just for me!! Sounds like you need to just avoid Ms. Faux Ima Meanie!! Don't let he bring you down. You will work with nurses like that someday, trust me, and you just have to rise to a higher level!! Good Luck with BP's!!

    ReplyDelete