Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fewer and further between

New news**  Took the plunge for the MacBook Pro!  We got a virus on our PC and I said "NO MORE"! So my iPad2 has taken second place.  It will always hold a special place in my heart though!  I found this cool new program a while back called Evernote.  It backs up your note taking and you can access it from any Apple device!  Gosh, I just <3 Apple.  RIP Mr. Jobs

I plan to update more on Thursday night, which I lovingly call "my Friday night" because I am out of school on Friday.  We were discussing today at clinicals how we have totally given up our television viewing for nursing school.  I am still borderline on my grades.  It is quite a depressing feeling.  Sometimes I wonder how I will ever make it.  IF I will ever make it.  I must remain optimistic and realistic all at the same time.  It is a hard thing to do!

This has been an exhausting week.  I only have until the 16th for clinicals to be over and done with.  There are so many things I want to watch on TV but can not.  There are phone calls I would like to make but just don't have the time.  There are friends I hold near and dear who have been put on the back burner.  I know they must be having withdrawals from me.  I would.
So hold tight, dear followers (x3).  More is coming soon!

:-) Me

No comments:

Post a Comment