Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Filling a Void

I have been out of school for one day now.  I am already missing it.  I LOVE school!!  It's not that it makes me feel smart or anything, but I think I thrive on the stress.  As much as I complain, or maybe I really don't complain, I just love it.  What will it be like when I get out and no longer go to school?  Maybe the answer is easy.  Maybe I just love to learn.

So that is my thought for the day.  Love school.

We are headed to South Carolina tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  I am trying to time the trip just right so that we can stop and eat at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.  I Love that place.  Also looking forward to doing an assessment on my grandpa.  Then making a nursing diagnosis.  Also can't wait to see what meds he is on.  I love NURSING!!  Now I just need a license!  Working on it...


My Alaska BFF on some 5k.  We could just call it a very frigid 5k.
April 2010, Pioneer Park, Fairbanks

No comments:

Post a Comment