Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Suture Removal tomorrow!

So tomorrow is the dreaded day of suture removal.  I have, to my recollection, never had sutures removed before.  This may prove to be interesting.  I'm skeeered!!

I have been really busy doing nothing, nothing, and more nothing lately.  I am bored to tears.  I am so bored that I really haven't even focused on my current health issue.  I am worried that Monday I won't have enough homework with nursing school to keep me occupied.  I wish that it were possible to get in another class.  I need to take Statistics, but I really don't think that it will fit into my schedule.  I could very well take it at night, but do I need to screw up my nights more than they already are?!?  We have tutoring for one kid on M&W nights, then dance on Tuesday and gymnastics Thursdays.  I am booked.

So needless to say, I am ready to get this 2nd Semester show on the road!!

More tomorrow...maybe we will have biopsy results by then.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't hurt, just feels weird. You can sometimes feel the pull of them coming out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete